Healing, Intention And Energy Medicine: Science, Research Methods And Clinical Implications, 1E
- Publish Date: 2003-06-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Wayne B. Jonas MD;Cindy Crawford BS
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Clear and authoritative, this unique book explores the results and clinical implications of research in spiritual healing, energy medicine, and the effects of intentionality. Rigorously evaluating the science of healing intention, it also makes recommendations for future research and investigations on the impact of spiritual healing practices in the clinical setting.
- Provides the most authoritative discussion of the science of healing intention and energy medicine.
- Offers a clear analysis and assessment of research results and their relative quality.
- Explores the clinical implications for research results and demonstrates how they may be applied in practice.
- Provides guidelines for further research and study on the subject.