Sunday Lunch Pty Ltd
Path To Purpose: How To Use Cause Marketing To Build A More Meaningful And Profitable Brand
- Publish Date: 2017-10-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Carolyn Butler-Madden
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Marketers and leaders recognise that developing an authentic purpose helps to build a stronger
brand that attracts followers and collaborators, rather than just customers and consumers.
In a world that needs solutions, people increasingly look towards businesses and their brands
to help solve society's problems.
In Australia's first book on cause marketing, readers will discover:
- Why doing good is good for business
- The science behind cause marketing
- Fourteen real-life examples of world-class cause marketing strategies from Pampers,
Patagonia, Dulux, Virgin Mobile, ANZ, Zambrero, REI and more
- A simple six-step methodology to develop and implement a powerful and authentic
cause marketing approach for your brand.